SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 3rd

on Sat 3 Feb - 12:12
VICTORIES

LOSSES

View user profile

SATURDAY 3 FEBRUARY

on Sat 3 Feb - 21:53
WINS / VICTOIRES

NAWAF Rasheed ( 5/6 ) w THURSFIELD Harry ( 2/6 ) 6/2 6/3 PERF !
Positif : Great attitude and match from Rasheed ! Super fighting spirit !! He is playing like a lion on each point , he is right tactically and make his opponent losing the way to play .. I love ! I love !
Négatif : Harry s management ( mentally so tactically !! ) I m bit disappointed with this match cause Harry was afraid and didn t play a good match today , his spirit and his body were not there and ready to play this afternoon , bad luck !

SADAUSKAS Dovidas ( 2/6 ) w (3/6 ) 6/3 6/3
Positif : He won without a great level of game but he kept it solid mentally to take this match so well done Dovi !
To improve : still and still his ability to develop his offensive game / to press more his opponent / I want him to get it clearest on how he has now to turn his offensive game !

IPUNESSO Leilany ( 4/6 ) w BAGLAEVA Lada ( 3/6 ) W-O

RAKISTAYA Daria ( 3/6 ) w ( 3/6 ) 3/6 6/1 6/2
Positif : Well done Daria !! She didn t start really well on the first set , but Daria kept a positive attitude and point after point she turned the match with a better control with his game .. it s good to see a with this kind of spirit on the court !
To improve : she did too many unforced errors during the first set , his opponent lost confidence on his Serv and she could have explore it better but finally in the second and third set , it was much better !

CALLOUD Fabien ( 1/6 ) w ( 1/6 ) 3/6 6/2 6/2
Positif : Super ! Il a réussi à renverser la situation en ayant perdu le 1er set , bravo , je suis content de ces derniers jours avec lui , il a l air de commencer à piger ce que j attends de lui .. on continue !!
To improve : continuer comme ça ! Ni plus ni moins , pour améliorer sa confiance .. sa confiance !

LOSES / DÉFAITES

GOMEZ Pablo ( 2/6 ) d ( 1/6 ) 6/4 6/3
Positif : good start with a good attitude up to 4/3 break for him .. then he turned a bit negative , not doing the right things / starting to show negatives things so it cost him the set , then the match , maybe a bit tired at the end of the week but I don t take it as an excuse , he had to push and unfortunately he was not ready for it today !
Négatif : Mental aspects even if he is doing much better in generally after the last 3,4 matches i was expecting for a better match today .. next one !

GORREGUES Louis ( 1/6 ) d ( 1/6 ) 3/6 7/6 6/4
Positif : Bon match en général de la part de Louis , avec une bonne attitude ! Il lui a manqué 1 point pour l emporter .. dommage !
To improve : quelques erreurs tactiques sur quelques moment clés , et encore plus sécuriser son revers sur balles longues et basses , Louis était gêné au poignet mais a tout donné donc bad luck ! Au prochain Loulou !!

NAWAF Rasheed ( 5/6 ) d ( -2/6 ) 6/2 6/1
Positif : great tournament for Rasheed !! Well done !! I saw this little man for my first time , he has really good mentals quality for his age , right in his way to manage his game .. welcome Rasheed !
Négatif : he was tired for this one and he played a good player so it s a really good experience for him !

SADAUSKAS Dovidas ( 1/6 ) d ( 1/6 ) 7/6 6/1
Positif : good first set he had some occasions to took it .. go for more pressure in this kind of important moments ( specially on hard court )
To improve : he has pain with his chaste so he tried his best on first set but it was too tough for him to manage it during the second set so physio on Monday ! But he still have to develop his game with an higher intensity going forward he stays too much on the baseline !
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum